Wada Miyu blog 20/09/20

[Original post]

People are having a 4-day weekend, huh? | 7th generation kenkyuusei Wada Miyu

Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/


Yahoo~!
Will you laze around with me~~~?

Today, as usual, I had lessons
How are you guys spending your 4-day weekend~?? Are you having fun?

Right now, I'm having a sleepover with my genmate, Mocchan!
Mocchan is Asao Momoka-chan's nickname~
I'll post a picture tomorrow, okay?
How should we spend the evening~? hahah

Alright, it's been a while, so let's answer some questions

Do you have any specific costume you want to try on?

I love the costumes Yamao Rina-san designed very much, so I really want to try those!
(Especially the sleeveless one. I hope some important staffers are reading my blog!)
Besides that, the Bokura no Eureka costume,
Or the Rashikunai one are so cute too~~

I hope I can wear them one day!(^_^)

I'm still waiting for more questions~☆

I'll work hard tomorrow again!
Thank you for reading until the end~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1