Wada Miyu blog 20/09/13

[Original source]

I had a photo shoot today [☆] Wada Miyu

Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/

Myuu... Settled on you!

Everyone's heart... \I got it!/


Good evening~! This is Myuu [melon]

Everyone! Thank you so much

For all those comments yesterday [(・o・)]

You're all kinder than I had imagined,

And so considerate, I was surprised with your nice comments!

Of course I read all of them.

Thank you so much [m(_ _)m]・♂・


I was thinking about how it's gotten cold lately, but

I'm prone to sweating, so in the end I get hot! hahah

Do you all still sleep with the AC on?


By the way!

I had a photo shoot for BOMB magazine today.

It's really nice that all of us 7th generation

Get to appear in BOMB together~

We all chit-chatted hahah


And there were so many dragonflies flying around. [bug]


It's going on sale on October 9. Everyone~ Stay tuned! [(^ー^)]


I'm not used to having my pictures taken (I get nervous) so

I want to get used to it from now on (^。^)

It was a lot of fun. 


Talk to you later~!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1