Wada Miyu blog 20/09/27

[Original source]

7th generation Wada Miyu | My September electricity bill was too big


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/

I had just finished my lessons, so both my hair and my makeup are messy in the photo~ 

Everyone, good evening 
It's become really cool recently, hasn't it~!
I kind of really like this chilly weather, though 
Just like the title of this post says, my electricity bill for September was so huge, I'm both shocked and sad.

Without further ado, the Q&A corner 

Do I need a master ball to catch you, Myuu-chan?

No! No need for one! Hahah
I can be caught even without a pokeball 
Conversely, how can I catch you all~? 

Have you ever been to a handshake event?

I haven't~ So far in my life I've never seriously been into anything, hahah. I always kind of just liked anything and everything~ 

Would you be okay with having a fan who's a father of a junior-high girl?

That would make me very happy~ 
I love evrrrrrryone
Who supports me!!
I want to do everything in my might to make you happy! 

What do you do on your days off?

I'm basically the indoors kinda person to the core (lol), so on my days off
I'm happy to confine myself to my house, eat my favorite snacks,
Eat my favorite foods, that's what makes me happy~ Hahah
Staying at home during the quarantine wasn't really a problem for me either 

Currently I don't really get any days off,
But I'm sure if I did, that's how I'd spend it 

What about you all? Are you the indoors or outdoors type of person?

Thank you for reading until the end~ 
I'm still waiting for more and more questions 
Let's talk a lot~ 

Talk to you again soon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep7

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1