[ENG SUB] 201121 Yamamoto Sayaka - Sound Inn "S"

I've decided to cleanse my palate and work on something else that the 7th gen documentary for once, but fear not, I am not dropping that project. :)

In the meantime I encourage you to watch this feature on Sayaka, which includes performance of 3 songs and a talk segment with a former Takarazuka star. It's nice to know what's on Sayaka's mind. :)

Also, you did not hear this from me, but... I might be preparing something special as a Christmas gift. 👀

Softsub: DL

Comments

  1. Thanks for all the hardwork you put for giving us eng subs...looking forward for that something special...🙂🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep7

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1