Wada Miyu blog 20/09/16

[Original source]

Salute~! 7th gen kenkyuusei Wada Miyu



Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/

I'm sorry for posting so late (´・ω・`)
Yep, I'm saluting~!

I had lessons again today~!!
I'm so happy I get to see 7th gen every day
What did you all do~???? Work? School?
I wish we could meet soon! )^o^(

Alright then, I'll answer some more questions today _φ(・_・

Do you have siblings?

It's older bro, older sis, the other older bro, and I!
I'm the youngest of the 4 of us~
They're all really smart and good at sports
We're all still close, I love my family~

Do you like Pokemon?

I do! I have so many favorite characters...
Who do I seem like I'd like? I wonder what vibe I give off~ hahah

I'll wrap it up here for today!
But I'm still waiting for all kinds of questions \(^o^)/

Okay then, let's do our best tomorrow, too~~~[☆]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1