Wada Miyu blog 20/09/26

[Original source]

7th generation Wada Miyu | It looks kinda weird


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/

Momoka (Asao Momoka), Zion (Kameno Zion), Myuu (Wada Miyu)

Yesterday the 3 of us had a sleepover~
Who is your oshi~? ←
My hairstyle is a joke by the way. Hahah

It's the "apple footstalk " hairdo
Zion used to often wear during the selection process 

Episode 1 of the 7th generation documentary
Has been uploaded to NMB48's official YouTube channel!
Have you watched it already? ☆
And those of you subscribed to NMB48 Mobile, have you watched episode 2 yet? 
As usual, I was a total klutz again... Hahah
I think those of you who have seen episode 2
Will understand the meaning of this post's title!  (T/N: It's a phrase she says during dance practice)

Isn't the documentary really fun?! What do you think? ←
I really want to see the next episode asap! I'm so impatient 

By the way, yesterday Yuna (Hayakawa Yuna)
Mentioned my name in her blog post many times
It made me go "Uhh! So cute! "
Yuna is really charming and cute~ 
She's also really good at dancing, and I have many stories about her,
So I want to tell you all about them someday~!

Well then! Today's Q&A corner 

I'm still not used to your nickname. Is "Myuu-chan" fine? Please let me know what your basic nickname is.

What~! 
Both Myuu-chan and Miyu-chan,
As well as just Miyu are all fine, if that's easier to say!
But I guess it's better to match my nickname to call & response? 
Would "Myuu" be too difficult to insert in the call?
What do other members do for their calls?
Myuu is too diffucult, so I'll think of something else! 

King Of Conte 2020 is airing right now, isn't it~! (T/N: King Of Conte is a contest-style TV show where comedians compete with their routines)
I haven't gotten home yet, so I can't watch it...

Well then,
Thank you for reading until the end~~!
Talk to you soon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1