Wada Miyu blog 20/09/15

[Original source]

I went to an onsen~! Wada Miyu

Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/

Myuu... Settled on you!

Everyone's heart... \I got it!/


Yeppp! It's Myuu! ☆

I went to an onsen yesterday! I love onsens!

I always visit them whenever I'm tired

But I can never stay in them for long! 'Cuz it's hot! hahah


Okay then, I'm gonna answer some questions now


Do you have any manga and anime you like?

I like Boku no Hero Academia, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Major and Dragon Ball!


Any seniors you look up to?

Shiroma Miru-san and Yamamoto Mikana-san

And because I suck at dancing, I watch Danceable!-san's videos for reference

They're so cool.


I'm sorry, I can't narrow it down to just one person.


By the way

I got many doubtful questions about why I decided to be an idol at this age, but it's a long story, so I'm thinking of maybe talking about it in mobame?


So that's it. That's all for today~

I'll answer some more questions soon, okay! 

Thank you for always liking my posts and commenting on them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1