Wada Miyu blog 20/09/14

[Original source]

Suprisontan X!! Wada Miyu


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/

Myuu... Settled on you!

Everyone's heart... \I got it!/


Good evening! Myuu here 

The emoji in my blog post yesterday didn't show up at all (T/N: Some words in the brackets in the previous post, like [melon] is what she's talking about, they're supposed to convert to emoji but for some reason they didn't in her post)

It made me laugh hahah

I'm curious what'll show up in this post (´・ω・`)


Yesterday, there was also the

Suprisontan X live stream on YNN!!


Did you all watch it~?

I'm glad I got to be in it! 


Big thanks to the seniors who were there with us, to the staff members

And to all of you who watched it!


I got eliminated in Mutsugorei-san's corner...

I wanted to stay till the very end~~ 


I'm thinking of answering questions here in the near future

So if you have any question, leave a comment, okay? 


By the way, my favorite color is light blue ☆ミ


I'll do my best again in the lessons tomorrow~ [big biceps]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1