Short introduction, I guess?

Hi, it's Andy here. In my 7 years in the idol fandom I've made multiple attempts at running at translation blog, all of them failed so far. Hopefully this one will last, but who knows?

I've been studying Japanese since 2012. I have no official certifications and I admit that most of the Japanese I speak (English too, for that matter) is self-taught. So these translations will by no means be of top quality, although I do take this job (or rather, a hobby) quite seriously and would like feedback - you see any errors, please inform me.

As of now this blog has no set concept, I'll probably be translating random idol-related content irregularly. But who knows, maybe as I get more accustomed to this and my efficiency rises, I'll make a more official schedule?

The idol groups I'll be focusing on are my favorites, NMB48 and Hinatazaka46. I might translate something relating to =LOVE too from time to time. I like more groups, but there doesn't seem to be a demand for translations of their content lol.

Ah, and most importantly; I'll be posting a hell of a ton of Yamamoto Sayaka here.

This is the last personal post you'll see from me here, but you can follow me on Twitter @nijimachu for more.

Alright then, I'll try to come back here with a translation soon! Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1