Wada Miyu blog 20/09/25

7th generation Wada Miyu | My laundry's all wet because of the rain


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/

I'm wearing colored contact lens in that picture.
I apologize to those who hate them. Heheh

Yahoo~~  I'm Miyu~.
I'm Myuu, but not Miyuu (^_^)

Recently I finally graduated from sleeveless clothes!
Clap clap! lol

It rained today, huh...
I really hate rain~~ 
But listen, listen! There's one happy news I have today!
After we're done with lessons, I'm going to have a sleepover
At Momoka's (Asao Momoka) house with Zion (Kameno Zion)~ 

Don't we get along all too well?! Hahah

Today's Q&A corner 

What Switch games do you play besides Mario Kart? Did you use to play with your family?

I play Super Smash Bros. a lot!
Do you know it? Hahah
I have older brothers, so I've been trained since young age 
I play as this character called Lucas 

Which celebrity do you get told you look like?

Hmm, I don't know~! Lol
Actually, who do you think I look like? 
Please tell me! ←

Who are you interested in among your genmates~?

Ehhh~ 
I'm too shy to say it here, so I'll answer this one in mobame  heheh

Well, thank you for reading until the end~ 
Thank you for all the likes and comments!
I'm waiting for more and more of them~~~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1