Wada Miyu blog 20/09/24

[Original source]

7th generation Wada Miyu | Myuu learned a new song!


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/

The early applications for the tickets for NMB48's 10th anniversary concert
On NMB48 Mobile ended today.
Did you apply~? (^。^)

I hope those of you who haven't yet will come see me~ 
I'm incredibly happy that I'll get to stand on such a big stage
So soon after joining the group( i _ i )
I'll make lots of effort
To be put in as many songs as possible~
I hope I can interact with you all a lot 

Today in lessons I learned yet another new song~
What do you think it is~??(´-`)
It's exciting each time I learn a new one,
And it makes me go "Ah~ I really have joined NMB~ "
I still need to be reminded of it hahah

I just talked about the concert, so here's a question for today's Q&A 

What do you want your fans' light stick color to be?
Do you carry 1 light stick? Or 2??  
If 1 then light blue, if 2 then light blue and white~!

Tell us what your favorite phrase is!
"Idk tho" and "Cute~~!"
Or so I'm told hahah
They're not very good, are they? 
Also, according to Momoka (Asao Momoka) and Yuna (Hayakawa Yuna)
I often add a question mark at the end of my sentences hahah

What kind of noodles do you like best?
Pasta! Pasta is noodles too, right? hahah
It's yummy and easy to make at home~
I like traditional Japanese flavors 
What do you all like? I bet ramen is popular, huh?

Okay then, thank you again
For reading until the end today~ 

Talk to you later 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1