Wada Miyu blog 20/09/23

[Original post]

Pokemon | 7th generation kenkyuusei Wada Miyu


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/

I'm a very fluffy Miyu. Good evening [sheep]

The other day, I went to the movies before my lessons~
I saw this movie called Aokute Itakute Moroi, which
Tells the story of university students.
It made me reminisce about my own campus life~(^_^)
By the way, I love horrors, so I've also been curious about 
Jiko Bukken~ But the one I'm looking forward to the most is
The Kimetsu no Yaiba movie I wanna see it asap!

Today's Q&A corner

Any non-NMB members of 48G that you like?

Yamauchi Mizuki-san!
And, they've graduated already, but
I love Nagao Mariya-san and Kawaei Rina-san to this day

Please tell me your favorite cartoon character! (I thought I could insert it in my uchiwa when I make it)

Eh~ What the heck! That makes me so happy, I'm looking forward to it~[(*´-`*)]
My favorite character... In the end, I guess that'd be Pokemon~?
Minun, Eevee, Dratini, Dragonair, Chikorita,
And, of course, Mew! hahah

So many... I'm sorry!
I basically love Pokemon that have some light blue color on them~
But if you're going to put it on your uchiwa, then Mew, I guess??
I'm looking forward to it! Thank you~~[(^ー^)]

Seriously, thank you so much for all the likes, comments,
And questions every day!
I have all your questions written down in my notebook, okay?

Alright then, bye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1