Wada Miyu blog 20/09/22

[Original source]

Hey hey! | 7th generation kenkyuusei Wada Miyu


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/

Today before my lessons, I had
A banana smoothie and takoyaki. My happinesslol

And hey! By the way! Today is
The end of the campaign of free subscription
To 7th gen's mobile mail 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。
If you're participating in this campaign,
It seems you have to subscribe to my mobame once again,
Or else you won't receive it!
If you're thinking "I want to get to know Miyu even better!"
Or "Well, I guess it won't hurt me to take a look..."
I hope you subscribe again~

Also! I received a very nice comment,
Apparently, Kato Yuuka-san mentioned my name
On her SHOWROOM
I was so shocked and so overjoyed that I screamed
Thank you very much
I really have been looking to her for dance reference so much,,,
In the auditions, during the skill evaluation, when I danced Peak,
I referenced Uuka-san's freestyle pose so much that
It ended up being the same pose

I'm going to answer just a few questions tonight~☆

Is there any pet you want to keep?

I have 3 toy poodle siblings at my parents' home!
They're the cutest gluttons in the world~
But I also really love pomeranians and otters, so
It would be cool if I could have them one day... hahah

What kind of ghost have you met recently?

What's this funny question?! lol
I want to meet one, but I haven't yet~
Have you guys ever met one?

Anything you pay attention to when you do your makeup?

My eyes are seriously small, so
I put my effort into making them look bigger.
Also, my skin is pale, so I usually use a lot of blusher~
Also, people often tell me the color of my lips is pale, but
Reddish lipstick colors don't suit me, so I usually use coral-ish ones

Well then, I'm going to wrap it up here for today~
I'm planning on answering every question, so keep 'em coming~!

Everyone, thank you so much
For always liking and commenting on my posts\(^o^)/

Thank you for reading until the end!
Talk to you later~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1