Wada Miyu blog 20/09/21

We're MomoMiyu. | 7th generation kenkyuusei Wada Miyu

Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/


Left: 7th gen Asao Momoka-chan.
Right: 7th gen Wada Miyu-chan. That's me.
Remember us, okay?(^_^)

Like I wrote yesterday,
I had a sleepover with Momoka after our lessons~
Even though we had a 3h call the day before lol
How much can we talk?!(^_^)
I played Mario Kart on Switch for the first time in a while,
And Momoka, even though it was her first time, was so good at it that I laughed [(^ー^)]
I took many pictures, so I want to post them sometime in the future~

I was happy to see people say
They like this pair~~~

I want to go out with 7th gen again
To have dinner or something~~☆

Also also! My Q&A corner

What's your morning routine?

I always, absolutely, no matter what, make sure to bask in the sunlight~
Even though I can't open my eyes because it's so bright hahah
I force myself to bask in the sunlight to wake myself up lol
After that, I wash my face and drink water (´・_・`)

What about you guys~??

Well then, thank you for reading until the end~☆
I'll talk to you later~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1