Wada Miyu blog 20/09/19

[Original source]

7th gen documentary & announcement | Wada Miyu

Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/


Thank you for always commenting on and liking my posts

NMB48 7th generation's documentary's broadcast began on 9/18 at 9pm on NMB48 Mobile~!!

Have you all checked it out already?

I,,, did (´・_・`)

Y-Yeah...
My hair was so bright... hahah
I hadn't seen myself like that in a while, so even I myself was shocked... hahah
Who was that...?
I'll never do such a bright hair color again, so
Everyone,,, You don't have to worry,,,

The day before the skill examination, I was so nervous I couldn't sleep
And yet I had to be up very early, so
My face was so swollen it made me laugh

Everyone else was doing so well in the audition, looking at them I thought
"Wow! They're amazing! In contrast to them, what the heck am I saying?!"

That's what I frankly thought )^o^(

If you haven't watched it yet, look forward to it
If I look like a completely different person, pleaseee don't be surprised hahah

Oh right, also!

Have you checked out the video
On NMB48's official YouTube channel,
10 000 Tile Domino Relay with All of NMB48's 56 Members~? (´・ω・`)

We're doing a challenge to reach 1 million views on that video
For a segment on KTV's Kamaitachi x NMB48 no Ii Kiji Natten ne~!
Which will air on 9/26 (Sat) 2:15-3:15am!!

Have you found Miyu in it?
We're all doing PEKOPA-san's Shuupei pose! hahah (T/N: PEKOPA is a comedy duo and Shuupei is one of its members; reference in link)

Well then, well then, thank you for reading until the very end~
Talk to you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1