Wada Miyu blog 20/09/17

[Original source]

Tenkaichi Budokai | 7th gen kenkyuusei Wada Miyu


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/
Myuu... Settled on you!
Everyone's heart... \I got it!/


Thank you all for always liking my posts and commenting on them~!
Recently, reading comments and replies to mobame
Has been my fun and encouragement! [(^ー^)][(^ー^)]

It's finally fall, huh~?
Yet I'm still wearing sleeveless clothes! [(*´-`*)] hahah
I gotta buy some new fall clothes!

These are today's questions!

Which songs in NMB's discography do you like?

Tokonoma Seiza Musume, Nagiichi, Durian Shounen!

What sports are you good at?

I don't know~ I'm not really very good at sports in general...
But I learned swimming for a long time!
But a scary face from a horror movie I saw in 5th grade
Traumatized me, and I became scared of swimming, so I quit hahah
It had nothing to do with water
I was such a baby~ hahah
Ah, but I really love scary things, ok!!!

Another fun question I got was
"Did you fight with your siblings for the TV remote, like siblings often do?"
But my siblings and I
Would play Tenkaichi Budokai (※ a martial arts tournament from Dragon Ball)
In the bedroom when we were little [(^ー^)]←
We'd take an exercise ball and pretend it was Genki Dama hahah
...I guess that's not very common for siblings, huh? _φ(・_・

I narrowed it down to these 3 today~!!!
Thank you for reading until the very end

(T/N: I included links to articles about the Dragon Ball things she talks about instead of replicating the explanations here, thought that'd be clearer and easier)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1