Wada Miyu blog 20/09/12

[Original source]

Wada Miyu


Who did you all settle on?? \Myuu!/

Myuu... Settled on you!

Everyone's heart... \I got it!/


I debuted as a member of NMB48's 7th generation today! I'm Wada Miyu, also called Myuu. Not Mew! It's written in hiragana~!! (T/N: Myuu's nickname is written as みゅう, while Pokemon character Mew's is written the same way, except with corresponding katakana characters: ミュウ)


I'm 23! The oldest in the generation! Hahah. You must've been shocked...

I'm sorry for surprising you~!


Also, at today's debut stage, we performed Yume wa Nigenai.

I was very nervous.

But thanks to you all, I managed to give it my all out there and enjoy the performance.

From now on, I'll put my utmost efforts so that I can partake in more activities, and stand before you fans as many times as possible, so I'm counting on your support!


And about the flash mental calculations I performed as my special skill, why did I make a mistake not once but twice? (´・_・`)

That's weird. (´・_・`)


Next time I'll definitely get it right~~~!!

That's all for now! This has been Myuu~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neat and clean MARQUEE Vol. 139

[ENG SUB] NMB48 7th Generation Documentary 2020 ep1